The day I left for Arizona for college, so did my family. We moved out of the home I grew up in and back to Arizona to be closer to our extended family. It was pretty much like a scene from a movie. My dad and I drove away in the moving truck at sunrise, as my best friends stood in the driveway crying and waving goodbye. So very dramatic and depressing. Well, after being back in Oregon for a few years, my parents moved back into the house that I grew up in, and let me tell you, it is WEIRD. After about a 7 year hiatus, we're back in our cozy, humble little abode.
Oh the memories from this house. My littlest sister calls it the 'tiny house' because well, it's tiny. I don't really remember it being this small, but I guess I was smaller so it makes sense. Other than the size, it's pretty much just like I remembered. It's small, and weird to be back here, but it feels like home. There are still some remains of my 4 best friends and I's initials in the tree in the front yard, my first dog is buried in the back yard, and our giant blueberry bush is still thriving in this Oregon climate.
The weather today was absolutely beautiful, so I took the girls to a little field near our house today to take some pictures. It was a great day to be out of the house, and with Oregon weather, you never know when it will be nice/sunny again, so you have to take advantage of it! The girls had a blast, they're such cheese balls.
{Bella Rae}
{I told them to pick a flower, and of course, Nat comes back with a chunk of grass}
{Coree June}
{Natalie Ren}
{Oh so typical}
{Save the best for last, right?}
I hope everyone has as much fun and craziness in their family as I do. What a boring life it would be otherwise.















No comments:
Post a Comment