6.04.2012

KK & EE

For as long as I can remember, my sisters and family have always called me KK. Not exactly sure how that came about, but it did, and it stuck. Kind of weird, I agree. Okay, really weird. After Eric came along, and soon after my baby sisters came too, it only seemed fitting that he started to be called EE. 

My sisters have this crazy, obsessive love for Eric. The second they see him, I become completely invisible and they stick to him like a magnet. I love seeing them cling to him, and he loves them just as much as they love him. 



These pictures ^^ are from day 2 of seeing him. You would've thought they hadn't seen him in a year! Too cute! Man, I love these people! 

Tomorrow I'll be taking a train to visit my family for the rest of the road trip. In all my travels, I've never taken a train and I'm a wee bit anxious about it. I hate not knowing where I am or what I'm doing, so I'm sure I'll be annoying everyone around me by asking a million questions. I just hope I don't get on a train to Canada! How hard can it really be? 

Anyways, wish me luck. I'm so excited to spend the week with my family and see some friends from home. One thing that I have come to truly love about baseball, is that as it takes us across the country and back, we get to see so many family and friends we otherwise wouldn't see. Life is extra good when you're surrounded by the company of those that make you happy. I'll leave you with this...


Live happy.

3 comments:

  1. What great photos :) Sweet times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are so big! I miss you all! I love when the family get together and Eric would go outside with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! They're getting huge!! We miss you lots! Haha he's always outside with the kids! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete