So, baby showers are fun, but completely exhausting. Well, hosting them at least. Don't get me wrong, it was all worth it! Everything turned out great, and I think the mommy-to-be had a great time. Brittany (preggers) is having a girl, so we decided that the color pink was a must. When I shot her maternity photos, we took some using candy as props, so us hostesses decided to make the shower candy themed. We had candy centerpieces, and a candy bar where the girls made their own bags of candy to take home as favors. Most of the baseball girls were able to make it, and we all had a great time playing games and eating too much!
{Our Dum-Dum centerpieces turned out really cute!}
{Measuring the belly}
{Ew! The baby food diaper game-no tasting, just smelling}
One of the girls made the diaper cake, and I made the diaper trike chopper! I followed these instructions (found on Pinterest, shocking, I know). It was super easy, and took me less than hour to make. Loved this alternative to the traditional cake, and they looked adorable next to each other!
{Only in our lifestyle would a baby shower pause to watch the daddy-to-be pitch}
{I apparently missed the dress memo}
I loved seeing all my girls in Sacramento, and am so grateful that Oakland's AAA team is so close. It has surely made our year and multiple moves 100x easier. Like I said last, baseball has been going well. As always, we're loving being in our apartment and are just enjoying being together. Eric's been having some back spasms the past few days that have been really hurting him. He was given a shot of pain killers, and is on a pack of steroids to help for the next few days, but it doesn't seem to be getting much better. We're not sure what's going to happen, so please keep us in your prayers!















No comments:
Post a Comment