It has really been FOR-EV-ER since I last posted, and boy have I been a busy girl (hence why this is "part 1" of a couple update posts). Since my last post, Eric and I got a 4 day visit from Anna, Eric's mom, I helped shoot another wedding, we attended the yearly owners "Dinner on the Diamond", and I helped host a baby shower. I knew weddings and babies were exhausting, but these weren't even mine and I'm pooped!
Having Eric's mom in town was great! She had work in San Francisco during the week, and was able to stay for a few extra days and visit. Anna works like it's nobody's business, and rarely gets the chance to get away and visit. By rarely, I mean this was her very first time seeing Eric play major league baseball! She was loving every second of it, and had a great time. We always love seeing her and were very grateful that she could make it out.
On Saturday, I was also blessed to be able to see some family friends from Oregon. Eric wasn't playing, but they made it out to a game and it was just great to see them! Love ya Ahrens fam!
The very next day I helped shoot a wedding down in San Jose. I was feeling really under the weather, but made it through and had a great time. The wedding was really pretty, and the couple was great. They had been together for 19 years! Yes, you read that right. 19. Thank goodness they finally tied the knot! I decided to share with you some of the events/people of a typical wedding that I observed while at this one {and a few other pics}...
{Steve & Mylyn}
{How cute are these favors?! French bread from a bakery in their hometown}
{This will be cute at their wedding one day :)}
Now for the good stuff...
{The one who wears white to a wedding}
{Hey, I just met you...no really. Let's hope they're not related}
And I'll leave you with this beauty...
{The one who drinks too much and becomes the best dancer in the room}
Besides all that, baseball is going well! Eric's been playing against righty pitchers and has been having a lot of fun with the team. As always, I'm missing my AZ friends, and am hoping to make it out there very, very soon!















It's always fun editing those late reception photos....sober ;) Kaycee, I'm so proud of your mad photog skillz.
ReplyDeleteUm hello I have learned from the absolute best!! Can you move back to AZ just for the offseason? I could use some more lessons and would really appreciate it :) lol
Delete