7.27.2012

Sister, Sister!

I will openly admit that I have been watching some Tia and Tamera. And I don't hate it. 

This post really has nothing to do with them, but having spent the last two days with my own sisters, I felt compelled to throw that clever little post title in there. 

My mom and sisters drove down from Oregon, through Oakland, stopped at Disneyland, and spent a couple of weeks in Arizona visiting our family. They were on their way back and stopped to visit me for a couple of days while Eric's away. The girls LOVE to swim, so we spent a bit of the day down by the pool. CJ flips, spins, and enters the pool in any way she can come up with. Bella was definitely a fish in her past life, and swims around like it's nobody's business (all at the ripe ol' age of 5). And Nat? Well, she likes to get her feet wet.

 {My little fish}

 {Not sure why I thought this was so funny, but I did haha}

 {Yep, caught her breaking it down. Get it girl!}

 {Yep, this is about right for her}

{Typical}

These girls are nuts, but I love them with all my heart. It's so much fun having them keep me company while Eric's away. My husband's pretty fun, but these three definitely give him a run for his money. Oh, and Mom, you're not so bad yourself ;)

1 comment: