6.20.2012

Busy-ness As Usual

It has been a busy few days, but I've finally found some time to sit down and let you all know what's been going on! I woke up extra early this morning {10am} and couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to be productive and put myself to good use here. Here's a bit of a rundown on how our days usually work, so you can understand a little better why 10am is early for us! 

Noon-ish: Wake up, eat brunch

2-ish: Take Eric to the field (yes, they get to the field 5+ hours before game time everyday)

*This is the time where I clean the apartment, do our laundry, shop, and slave away for hours preparing dinner for when my husband gets home*
*The dinner part is a lie*

7: Game time

11-ish: This is when we generally get home from the game. Keep in mind that after the game Eric usually has to do some sort of treatment (cold tub, stem, ice, whatever), and will also get a lift/workout in a few times a week

11-ish: Eat dinner. Eric will often bring home dinner from the chef at the field. If we're paying for it everyday anyways, might as well eat it! Or, if he gets done earlier, we'll go out to eat together. Going to the majority of his games to watch and support makes it kind of difficult to make dinner. I should probably work on that.

12-ish: Watching tv, reading, doing something to just sit and relax

Then, we eventually go to sleep, wake up, and do it all over again. 

There are 162 games in a season, so I'm hoping you can understand how this gets a little draining after a while! With the guys getting an average of 2-3 days off a month, yes, a month, sleep is a big factor in staying healthy {and sane}. So I think you get the idea. We like our sleep.


{This sums it up fairly well}


Anyways...The last few days have been fun! My family drove down from Oregon to come watch Eric play for a few days, and we even got an off day with them! Of course on the one day we have off, it was cold and windy, but that didn't stop the little ones from enjoying the beach! As I sat curled up in my blanket and sweatshirt, the girls braved the freezing cold waters of our little bay. They also got lucky and got on the field to run the bases! They had a blast!




 {They may look cute and innocent, but they're trouble!}



 {My point exactly.}

{Love these two and the endless support they give us}

It's been fun, but I may need a nap after this! Eric is playing 3rd tonight, so be sure to watch the game!

1 comment:

  1. KK I love reading about my crazy family....Love you sweetie

    ReplyDelete