6.15.2012

8 Whole Months

My trip is over, and boy did it go quick! I felt like I had just gotten there, and already had to leave! We had a lot of fun and it was great to see my family, as always. Not only did I get to see my family, but lots of family friends and two of my best friends from high school. The weather was beautiful my entire trip, and I was reminded once again of how much I LOVE Oregon and all the beauty it has to offer.

I am now back with Eric in Sacramento, dying in the heat. It's supposed to be over 100 this coming week! I thought I was avoiding the Arizona summer, what's going on?! Regardless, it's great to be back with my husband. Unlike the last 4+ minor league seasons we've been together, this year I've been able to be with him all the time and it's great! I love watching him play and getting to travel around with him experiencing all these new places. 

Today marks 8 months of marriage for us. I can't even believe it. It's gone by SO fast!! We have definitely managed to keep busy! Since being married we have traveled together to Antigua, Japan, North Carolina, Massachusetts, Florida, and Washington (and Eric's been to many more). Not too shabby for 8 months eh? We have so much fun together! His calm and collectedness balances out my wild and craziness perfectly, and we just can't wait for the many more years to come!

Here are a few last photos of my trip to Oregon...


 {"Rodeo": where my dad tries to buck the girls off his back, they LOVE this game}




 {My best friend's adorable puppy Sawyer}


Hoping that everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this isn't Alexandra but I'm using her blog since I don't have one. I love you guys!!! 8 months together, and in 7 months you can make it last for an eternity!

    -Elder Jameson

    ps. I had a dream last night that I was at a Seattle Mariners game and Eric was on the Mariners, so expect a phone call in the coming weeks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the 7th follower of your blog, just wanted to say i love it! haha. i love it so much that jameson and i spend our friday nights reading it. haha.

    wish you guys the best!
    Alexandra

    p.s. jameson didn't want to say anything, but he's hurt he didn't make the highlights list from your trip. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha you guys crack me up! I love you. Both of you. And YES Jameson, you did! Did I not say "family friends"?! That means you mister! And yes, please, playing for the Mariners would be AMAZING! So please pray for us ;) Now get out of the house and go do something fun Jameson, you boring old man.

    ReplyDelete