…your daughter's first Easter pictures are taken on a baseball field.
Unfortunately, during the season there are no holidays. Well, except All-Star Break. Which, in my opinion, is the best "holiday" of them all! Besides that, there are none. Because of this, we have to adjust and make the best of what we have to work with. Yesterday was Saydee's first Easter! She had the cutest little dress that showed off her all of her rolls curves just perfectly. I could literally eat her up.
Eric had a 1:00 game, per usual Sunday, and we were able to sneak on the field afterwards and take some Easter photos. I know some of the other teams do an Easter egg hunt on the field after the game for the kids. So cute! While most families are at home after church, taking pics in the backyard, we're on the baseball field taking our Easter pictures with the team mascot. I'm learning to love how different our life can be. It's not better, it's not worse, it's just different. I can't get enough of Saydee with her daddy in his jersey. It warms my heart.
I love my little family more than words! We hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday!











Oh my gosh, I could bite her little face. there is nothing I love more than a cute chunky monkey!!
ReplyDelete