11.06.2013

Baby Bump Attack

For being as tired and lazy as I am, you would think I would have plenty of time to get all kinds of things done, like writing a short blog post. Seeing as I haven't posted in three months, that theory is apparently 100% false. So, let me update you on the last few months of our lives.

Eric had a great season, and it unfortunately came to a bittersweet end after going to the American League Division Series and losing to the Tigers. Going to playoffs was amazing, and I could not have been more proud of him and the season he and the A's had.

{He loves when I take pictures}


{The marina by our hotel during playoffs}

{Photo cred to my hubs}

Pretty much immediately after the season ended, we headed home to AZ. Eric's brother Alex was invited to play in the Arizona Fall League (a month-ish long league for top prospects), so he and his wife Arlie have been staying with us. They have been a HUGE blessing to us, especially in helping us get ready for Saydee in such a short time.

Since being home, our main project was the nursery. My awesome family got to work right away painting while I "supervised", which consisted mostly of them yelling at me to get out of the room because it was full of paint fumes. Aside from a few things we're still waiting on, the room is pretty much done! Can't wait to share pictures with everyone, so you can expect a "Saydee's Nursery" post as soon as it is done :)

Next on the agenda was my third and final baby shower! It was amazing!! There were so many people there to celebrate Saydee and I, and I could not be more thankful for all of the amazing friends and family we have in our life. Brooke, Liz, and Lauren, you guys threw an amazing shower and I am just so grateful for each of you! Big thanks to Brooke for the great photos below!

{Spoiled girl!}

{The amazing ladies that came to shower Say (missing a few)}



Now…we wait. 35 weeks down, 5 to go! Saydee is getting big and we are now just awaiting the arrival of our little button. My second and third trimesters have been great overall! Second was perfect, and I started getting a little "morning" sickness again in the third, but NOTHING compared to the first. I'm feeling well, and Saydee is healthy and growing. We are so blessed!!

Now I'm going to do something that makes me very, very uncomfortable. I'm posting pictures of my belly. My bare, growing, now extremely large belly. You're only getting up to 29 weeks, but I thought I'd give you a little peek into my body's transformation over the last few months. Bathroom selfies!!








No comments:

Post a Comment