So I've posted before about Eric's little cousin Elana. If you don't remember, she's the extremely talented one with the amazing voice who sang the national anthem at his game earlier this year. If all of this wasn't enough, Elana is also an amazing actress! Is there anything this girl can't do?!
Eric and I had the fun opportunity to go see a production of Willy Wonka, in which Elana played the main character, Charlie Bucket. She donned a short "boy" wig, and was so cute and amazing! The little theater was outdoors, and the cutest thing I had ever seen! We had so much fun watching, and the weather was beautiful! I was talking with some of Eric's family before the show, and we were discussing how some people "have it" and some don't. Well folks, Elana definitely has it. This girl is gonna be a star!
I wasn't allowed to take photos during the show, but I snuck a few in before it started, nothing too exciting...
Eric is now up in Tacoma for a few days, so I'm spending some time in Sacramento. The weather was surprisingly cold today, but a pleasant change from the 100+ degrees we've been getting. I'm hosting a baby shower in a few weeks, so getting ready for that is keeping me busy! I love crafting and planning, so I'm definitely enjoying myself. Hope everyone has a great week!










No comments:
Post a Comment