12.07.2014

saydee's first birthday

This past weekend we celebrated our sweet baby Say's first birthday. Although she's not quite one yet (I'm holding onto the one day I have left), I decided to post some pictures from her first birthday before I do an official "one year old" post.

We had such a fun day, and Saydee had the best time celebrating with family and friends. She has no idea how lucky she is to be loved by so many amazing, special people. (Her parents are pretty lucky too.) I had so much fun planning and throwing her party. I love getting to be creative and put my ideas into action.

We decided to go with a "girly" airplane theme for Say's party, since she was such a little traveler throughout her first year of life! She became quite the airport expert, and we had so much fun taking her to all the different cities (and ballparks).

Saydee devoured 3/4 of her smash cake, and loved every bit of it. It was hilarious. The girl loves to eat! Wonder where she gets that from ;) We had so much fun watching her all day, and seeing the joy that she brings to everyone around her. She sure is special.











{Her face the entire time everyone was singing Happy Birthday}


















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful party for a beautiful family :) My LO turned one in April and we were in the middle of being released, picked up, bouncing hotel to hotel, it was crazy so I didn't get to throw her a party. I love (and can relate) to the number of plane rides Saydee has been on :) too cute. Good job Kaycee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to that cute little nugget!

    ReplyDelete