Between the unpacking, and home renovations we've been doing, we haven't spent much time to ourselves. So, the other day we packed up and headed up north, not really sure where we were going. I was in desperate need of some cool weather, and was so excited to finally wear some fall clothes! We started driving and decided we were headed to Prescott. Eric had played baseball there during high school, but I hadn't been there since I was a baby so we were excited to explore.
We stopped in downtown Prescott and walked around and enjoyed the adorable little town. It was so cute, and had the perfect fall scene; crisp cold air, trees with the leaves changing colors and falling off, and adorable little shops lining the streets.
I finally got my camera out for the first time in almost a month, and was loving taking pics of our sweet girl enjoying her first time playing in the leaves. The setting couldn't have been more beautiful! I even let Eric take over the camera for a bit. I always have pics of Eric and Say, but since I'm usually behind the camera, there aren't many of me and my babes. I'm so glad I let him take over and get a few sweet pics of me and my little love.
We had the best day!

















No comments:
Post a Comment