9.23.2012

Busy Bee!

Boy, have I been busy! So many things have happened since I last blogged! I think I'll have to spread it out into a few posts, just so this one isn't a mile of boring-ness long. My life has been full of babies, and weddings, two things of which I am quite fond. 

The first big event was another baby shower. One of Eric's teammates (and good friends) is pregnant. A few other girls and I hosted her "gender reveal" baby shower, and it turned out great! Everything was pink or blue and just looked adorable!

 {Boy?}

{Girl?}

 {We made a boy and girl diaper trike to go along with the blue/pink theme. They turned out super cute!}

 {Mason jars and cute straws are adorable for any occasion}

 {We asked each guest to bring a onesie to the shower, something that was relevant or reminded them of the mommy-to-be. We then had Brooke try and guess who brought each onesie. It was such a fun game, and made cute little gifts too!}

 {Wearing a mustache if you think it's a boy, and lips if you think it's a girl!}

{Cutting the cake! Pink inside! It's a girl!!}

Brooke has become a great friend, and Eric and I couldn't be more thrilled to meet sweet little baby Layla!

After the shower (literally, the next day) I helped shoot another wedding. Man, I'm a seasoned pro! Just kidding. But really, it's been so much fun this season getting my feet wet into something that I'm really passionate about! I have gotten to practice so much, and have loved every second of it! This was my favorite wedding yet. The couple recently opened a spice shop here in Oakland, and incorporated their love for cooking into their "spice favor place cards". They were a gorgeous couple and made our job really easy :)

 {I was obsessed with her gorgeous beaded cuff bracelet, so unique and beautiful}

 {Heading out to see her groom for the first time}

 {She was gorgeous, and he looked like George Clooney, perfect couple!}

 {After I do}

 {What a fun surprise, a mariachi band during cocktail hour}

{Their adorable spice favor place cards}

I've definitely been a busy bee, but have loved it all! 

Eric is still on the DL, but getting better every day. It doesn't look like he'll really be back playing before the season is over, but we have truly become the A's biggest fans. I love seeing him cheering on each of his teammates as we watch the games on tv. I know he misses being out there, but he has made the best of his situation and continues to support his guys as best he can. If you haven't been watching the A's...they're doing well :) Can't wait to see what the end of this season has in store! Go A's!

1 comment: